Friday, November 16, 2007

More Thoughts On Halon's Job Security

More commentary about Hanlon's job security from one my favorites, CapsChick of A View from the Cheap Seats.

The issue was also addressed in Tarik's weekly Caps chat, which also provided a perfect example of why people on the internet don't get taken seriously:

Herndon, Va.: Tarik, why doesn't Johnson play more often? I think -- I am sure you will disagree -- he is better than Kolzig.

Tarik El-Bashir: You are half right. I absolutely disagree.

Update: two perfect examples:

Portland, Ore.: Has Hanlon considered putting Green on Ovechkin's line (as a forward)? He's the only other player who consistently makes me move to the edge of my seat when he's got the puck recently.

Tarik El-Bashir: Green has definitely made huge strides this year. He's still got a ways to go, especially in his own end, but he's going to be a player.


No comments: